Buddy Up™ Quad Compatibility Panel
Compatible with Medium and Large Frame Full Support Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs.
$30.00 – $35.00
Make your dog’s Buddy Up™ Harness compatible with their Full Support Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. The Buddy Up Quad Panel converts your dog’s front harness to easily attach to your dog’s new wheelchair front attachment. The panel features an interior pocket to attach securely to your dog’s existing Buddy Up Front Harness. The panel connects to the quad wheelchair frame to comfortably support your dog’s front torso during cart time.
- Adapts your Buddy Up Harness for use with a Full Support Walkin’ Wheels
- Ideal for pets with progressive mobility loss
- Works with your existing Buddy Up Front Harness (sold separately)
- Compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Front Attachment (Medium and Large only)
How to choose the right size
The size quad panel your pet needs will match the size of their current Buddy Up Front Harness.
|Matching Harness Size
|Small Front Buddy-Up
|Medium Front Buddy-Up
|Large Front Buddy-Up
|XLarge Front Buddy-Up
- Prepare the Buddy Up Front Harness (sold separately): First, use a Philip’s head screwdriver to remove the D-Ring, and slide clips out from the side pockets of the Buddy-Up Front Harness. Fit the harness to your pet.
- To attach the Buddy Up Quad Panel to the Buddy Up Harness, weave the second furthermost abdominal strap of the Buddy Up Front Harness through the interior pocket of the Quad Panel, then buckle the strap securely. Pull the front end of the panel up between your pet’s front legs to the front of the chest.
- With your pet sitting or lying on the ground, position the assembled Full Support Walkin Wheels Wheelchair (sold separately) around your pet.
- Using the Buddy Up Front Harness handle to help lift your pet to the standing position, clip the quad panel’s front set of wheelchair clips to the front pins on the wheelchair’s extenders up and over the frame. Repeat with the quad panel’s back set of wheelchair clips.
- Adjust the quad panel’s webbing straps as needed so the dog is properly supported in the wheelchair, with the front paws lightly touching the ground.
Note: The Buddy Up Quad Panel is compatible with the Medium and Large Full Support Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs Only. Use in conjunction with the Buddy Up Front and Rear Harnesses (sold separately).
Frequently Asked Questions
The Buddy Up lift harness can adapt to your pet’s changing mobility. Our fully compatible Buddy Up Rear Harness can be added to give your dog additional hind leg support. Both harnesses can easily clip into your dog’s Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair (sizes Medium and Large).
You may also like…
The Buddy Up Rear Support supports under a dog's hips and is compatible with Medium & Large Walkin' Wheels.$39.95 – $69.95 View Product
The Buddy Up Front Harness supports under your dog’s chest and abdomen for optimal front support and is compatible with Medium and Large Walkin’ Wheels.From $39.95 View Product
Built to provide support to your large dog's entire body.$722.00 – $762.00 View Product